March 20, 2020
Dear valued patients, for your safety and that of the more vulnerable, we are implementing changes as of March 20th in accordance with emerging public health guidelines:
- If you have a fever, cold or flu-like symptoms, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results, please call our office before coming to your appointment.
- We are changing our visitor policy. Family members and friends are asked to stay home or wait in the car during appointments. Legal guardians of minor patients are still allowed.
- Dr. Cudihy and Claire Barnett, PA will both be offering “telemedicine” visits as an alternative for certain appointment types. Our office will contact you if this is possible. When appropriate, established patients can be seen via Lafayette General’s new telemedicine/telehealth service; Health Anywhere.
- New and out-of-town patients can schedule telehealth consultations with Dr. Cudihy via MyCatholicDoctor.com.
- Routine annual exams and non-emergent surgical procedures are being postponed until after April 21st.